ID Card Solutions
Need Staff ID cards for identification or discount purposes?
Want scannable barcode cards for each student for library or lunch?
We can help with either or, or more!
United Portraits will custom create your ID card template just the way you want it.
We’ll make the template with your colors, logo, and any other information you want, such as: First Name, Last Name, Grade, ID Number, Teacher, Title, Prefix, Barcode, Bus Number, Phone Number, Allergy Information etc.
United Portraits ID Card Printing Tutorial
The below video is a tutorial of how to print ID cards using your United Portraits ID card printer.
Here are 10 basic steps:
1. Visit www.UnitedPortraits.org
2. Log in with your client credentials.
3. Click on Print ID Cards.
4. Select the photo session you want to print ID’s from.
5. Select the ID Card template you want to use.
6. Select a child or teacher from the grid.
7. Click print ID card, Edit and Print, or Enter New & Print.
8. Follow the prompts on the screen.
9. Download and review the ID card.
10. Print the ID Card to the United Portraits ID Card printer.
Still need help?
If you are a United Portraits client, you have a dedicated contact person.
Try reaching out to them for assistance.
If you would rather send an email or perhaps don’t have the contact information for your dedicated person, click here to send a message.